Job Profile – Business Development Manager
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Customer Handling, B2B Sales, Business Development Management, B2B Marketing.
• Find new projects and industries and make mail n cold call n raise requirements
• Follow the leads provide by HO
* Preferred Field sales experience
* Have good Communication skills
* candidate having own two wheeler
• Location – Sector - 65 Gurgaon
• Salary – Based on Last salary
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Business Management Skills Sales Business Development|
|Contact Person||Manoj Kumar Sharma|
|Address||Plot No. 270, 2nd Floor|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.